"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The black students, many of whom arrived looking proud in their new school uniforms, found a virtually empty building.
- Apple pie arrived looking great but was filled with hard apples.
- Thank God it's going dark and no one will see you arrive looking like beggar girls.
- Just 15 minutes later, he said, police officers arrived looking for a black man, a computer-generated sketch in hand.
- He arrived looking all business except for his hair, which was longish and wavy.
- But I don't think we can arrive looking like this.
- In general, if you're going to someone's house, it's polite to arrive looking pretty with a gift.
- A man in pickup truck arrives looking for two workers.
- Harold has gone missing, and Mary arrives looking for him.
- The woman's labor is progressing when the police arrive looking for her.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.