"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Several miles below they ran in to the bank, and all four walked down to look at the bad water.
- He walked outside a few days ago to look at it.
- Philip saw which house she went into, and in a moment he walked along to look at it.
- She walked through the other room of the house to look in the opposite direction.
- He stood up and walked to the door to look over the hot, dusty little town.
- Then I walk down to the river to look at my boat.
- One morning I got up when everybody else was still asleep and walked to the lake just to look at it.
- I walked forward to look at them, my bare feet quiet on the floor.
- We turned onto the bridge and walked far enough out on it to look at the water.
- After sunset is a good time to walk down the street to look at the homes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.