"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They began to look for a new place to buy.
- I haven't had a chance to even begin to look at them all yet.
- You'll see the area begin to look like a new community in two or three years from now, maybe less.
- I had soon told my story and began to look about me.
- He began to look for a way to come to America and study.
- Things will actually begin to look pretty good to me.
- For a moment, he began to look toward the men at his side.
- After an hour or so, the floor plan began to look like my house.
- He began to look again at what was right and wrong.
- I'm beginning to look forward to the rest of the party.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.