"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She turned on her side and looked into his eyes.
- Before we went on the field, I looked into his eyes, and he was ready.
- How they looked at me without ever looking into my eyes.
- She looked into his green eyes, so like her own.
- He turned to look over the side and into the clear water.
- No one could ever look into me the way he does.
- Of course not, well let's look a little further into the issue.
- I always used to look into her eyes when we made love.
- She seemed not to hear him, but sat looking into the fire.
- Now, though, is also the time to look forward into the future together.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.