"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She quickly looked around her, then set the book down on the table.
- I looked once more around the living room of the house, ready to leave now.
- I sat down near the fire and looked around me.
- She read for a while, then sat looking around her.
- He looked around the table and knew he'd not see some of them again.
- He looked around him, but still no one said anything.
- Then she looked around the room for the next question.
- He seemed to be looking around the court to see if anyone had come to meet him.
- She turned away and looked around the room for the first time.
- I'll know better in the morning when I can look around the area.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.