"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He explained, "People who have 20th-century pictures are beginning to look backwards, to see where photography came from."
- As he leaves, he'll look backwards and up to the window from where his wife is supposedly watching.
- If I stand here and look backwards, nostalgia sets in.
- Reluctantly the child took a step towards her, looking backwards over his shoulder as he did so.
- Cycle 5 did not look forward or backwards; it only observed the surface to the right.
- But there's no reason to look backwards at what has happened.
- It seems entwined into my whole life as I look backwards.
- He sat screwed round in his seat, looking backwards at her.
- To look backwards for a moment: who could have imagined 15 years ago what is at stake today?
- "I could spend the rest of my career looking backwards," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.