"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- With his mother, he started going to church at an early age.
- We don't want him to start going back to playing six or seven people.
- But things started going a bit wrong before she could start.
- She started going over us, and we still didn't hear anything.
- Music started going into the game around the same time.
- And I know once things start going bad, the first thing you think about is making changes instead of trying to get better.
- They started going to the university in the fall of 2011.
- You get into games and things start going your way.
- They saw her and started going on about human history.
- The day was too early to have started going really wrong.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.