"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The decision to go back to work had nothing to do with money, he said, but was based on a better understanding of the situation.
- Once the decision to go forward is made, the actual car could be available within two years.
- There was no right or wrong about the decision to go now.
- He was looking forward to the trip, but the decision to go had not been an easy one to make.
- Does Brown believe the decision to go to war was right?
- The decision to go outside isn't simply based on the weather.
- A decision to go forward with the project is not expected before 2015.
- "At the time they made the decision to go into the energy area in 1981 and 1982, prices were high," he said.
- From that point it was my decision to go on alone.
- I had to make the decision to go after it in a half a second or the play never happens.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.