"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Few believe there is enough money to go around, and everyone has a favorite.
- These are difficult financial times for many people and there is only so much money to go round.
- "That's how I got the money to go to college in the first place."
- "We especially want our money to go to children and their families," they wrote.
- But the first problem is that there isn't nearly enough money to go around.
- But Dad says we don't have the money to go.
- "But we expect to have enough money to go national in any case."
- The world is his, who has money to go over it.
- So let's spend the money to go there and find out.
- I used the money to go back to my home.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.