"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Three at least by the time she told me to go behind the door.
- You went behind my back and took her away from me.
- A step at a time, I went up behind him.
- "You had no right going behind my back to him without ever saying a word to me."
- As she and George went out, behind her several people started talking at once.
- I'm going down on the east side and work around behind them.
- The world went white behind his eyes but he would not go to ground.
- What I care about is that you went behind my back.
- None of us need ever go behind my father's back.
- What I'd like to know is why you had to go behind my back to box me in.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.