"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Which may be the best reason of all to go right now.
- You have at least given me a reason to go on.
- One reason to go to college was to get access.
- I do a little trade there, no other reason to go.
- They have no reason to go all the way around and come in from the north.
- The next day he could think of no reason to go to work.
- If she left him, he would have no reason to go on.
- So there's no particular reason for us to go running back to the center of things.
- He didn't have a good reason to go to war.
- We have every reason to meet and go through the current situation.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.