"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At present, the company has no plans to go public.
- City officials said they expected the plan to go before the board in six to nine months.
- But he is only 26, with plans to go to graduate school.
- He had a plan to go on west from the Mars-2 site.
- Despite the problems, she has no plans to go private.
- There are plans to go on tour in the summer of 2009.
- Now it was time for the rest of the plan to go into action.
- Maybe there are plans to go further than what is on the table now.
- "We made a plan to go visit her every day, even for two years," he said.
- "There is not any plan to go to that in the near future," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.