"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What if I had to order him to go to his death?
- I ordered her to go away and not to come back.
- While standing her ground, she was ordered by the police to go inside.
- But a judge ordered him to go to his father.
- Then she orders her to go to the other room where the child is playing.
- What difference does it make who orders us to go into battle?
- Then order them to go home or face charges as rebels.
- As a result he spent 30 days in jail and was ordered to go back to school by a judge.
- There they were let out and ordered to go to Jordan.
- He pointed to the door and ordered me to go home immediately.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.