"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If you must go via tour, book one that stays overnight.
- Looks like we go via Samsun and is a long day.
- I knew there wouldn't be any letters under the door, because they all went via the central mailbox.
- Everyone at home kept me going, via Facebook, and my blog.
- She went back into the house and then out again, via the kitchen door.
- Either way, you're going down, probably via military action.
- I would definitely like to go via Madrid one way.
- Everything from wine to paperwork had to go via Moscow.
- You can also set up options to go via a certain station.
- In the same way, it costs them virtually nothing to make the calls because the international part of the call goes via the internet.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.