"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Now he glanced up at the sun and rose to go.
- She rose to go, and I got up to show her out.
- We talked for a little longer, then I rose to go.
- Nevertheless the need in him was great and he rose to go to her.
- He rose to go and told me to take care.
- Then with a strong effort she rose to go down.
- When I rose to go, she looked up at me and smiled.
- I half rose to go and look, but changed my mind, because an idea struck me then.
- A job well done, he told himself with satisfaction and rose to go.
- He rose to go, but she called for him to stop.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.