"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This morning, about two minutes after I went off duty.
- Called to identify the body just before I went off duty.
- "I would like you to go off active duty for the next few hours."
- He wanted the new guard to think that the old one had simply gone off duty because his time was up.
- Our staff go off duty at 17.30, and in a god wind they'll got out to play.
- When you go off duty, tell that to the night man.
- But whatever exercise he tried, his mind could not go off duty.
- He had given it to the man who was going off duty.
- A doctor came, and said the same thing, then she went off duty for lunch.
- It was a Sunday evening, half an hour short of going off duty, when a woman came in with three small children.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.