"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If you hadn't been here, I should have gone off my head!
- I'm not the sort to go off my head.
- That's what makes me think he's going off his head.
- His first idea was that the old lady had gone off her head.
- It was a hard search, so I seem to have gone off my head.
- "I think that you have finally gone off your head," he said angrily.
- Red looked at Jake as if he had gone off his head.
- I was shocked to learn that poor Smith had gone off his head.
- If you think about it long enough you'll go off your head!
- He went off his head and tried to kill me.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.