"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He had been gone for about an hour and a half.
- Everyone had probably gone about their business for the day.
- We both turned away again and went about our business.
- If anyone looked out they would simply see a man going about his business.
- Go back about 4.6 billion years and you wouldn't find the Earth.
- Everyone went about their business and we were left alone for the moment.
- Yet I had to go about my business and stay under control.
- The company went out of business in or about 1990.
- Her mind was going about a million miles an hour.
- He went out the door, no longer feeling so good about the day.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.