"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then we go to the country again under the new system.
- But he made no move to go back under the table.
- My feet went out from under me again but I didn't care.
- She might have been going under another name at the time.
- I've got to take what I can and go under deep.
- Half of all new companies go under within two years.
- It took hours before he was finally able to get them going under their own power.
- Clinton wanted to make that deal, but his military wouldn't let him go under 2,500.
- I had to go back under the next day because it did not take.
- Oh yes, and it was all going so well under the Left.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.