"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I agreed and we arranged to go to the second house.
- We arranged to go round the walls of the old city.
- They probably arranged for the money to go to their account, too.
- The couple begin seeing each other, and one evening arrange to go to the local cinema.
- He arranged to go with one of the women in his department.
- You said, yourself, I should arrange to go to one of the towers.
- Perhaps I could arrange to go home; but the journey!
- "I could arrange to go that way," he heard himself say.
- I arranged for the entire office to go to the last preview.
- Will you arrange for someone to go to find him?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.