"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "All I needed was knowledge of the future and the ability to go there."
- The ability to go to war without paying those costs cannot be considered a moral good.
- "The drug recognition program is giving the police the ability to go one step further."
- She wanted to know he had the ability to go on, at any cost, to lead.
- We have the ability to go in and get him out.
- "Whether they have the ability to go home and do things right, that's another question," he said.
- Others, such as myself, do want the ability to go back in time.
- Still, his ability to go to the offensive glass played a big role.
- "We probably had a better idea of their ability to go into combat than they did."
- It hadn't been his ability to go home that had hurt, these last few weeks.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.