"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Go aboard other ship now and wait for my return.
- I went aboard the moment they had a ladder up.
- I want to meet the men who won't go aboard the liner.
- All my family and kin I made go aboard the ship.
- He usually only surfaced when I went aboard a ship.
- Last week, you went aboard the ship in the Hudson.
- "I think every student should go aboard the replica to get a real idea of what it was like."
- Then she picked up her suitcase and went aboard the train.
- He first went to sea at the age of 3 aboard a liner on which his father was an officer.
- Go aboard her, and take your money down into the cuddy.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.