"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And where else did he have to go then, except home?
- Everyone else knows what they are going to do, except me.
- Then all were gone except one, whose back was turned.
- The men had few places to go except the next corner.
- Then we all went back into the house except her and Temple.
- All knew where they were going and how to go, except the tourists.
- I was not sure which way they went, except that in a few moments all were gone.
- We went from 24 hours a day to nothing except a kind of tourism.
- "There's no other place for them to go except the river."
- "We have nothing going for us except the people willing to improve what they've got and moving forward."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.