"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I'd probably be looking to go in the summer, and don't want to spend much more than £1000 or so.
- He was 1 of 4 from 3-point range, and rarely looked to go inside.
- Where I always was looking for some excuse to go.
- He was looking for a body to go with the car.
- "I look at this as a chance to go coach against a great football team."
- If you were looking for a day to go low, this was it.
- This is more or less the direction in which we should look to go.
- "We're looking for people to go to the convention with an open mind."
- We haven't been looking for chances to go at them.
- Still, the market was apparently looking for a reason to go higher.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.