"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Many of these students would later say they had not even seen him go by them.
- You go back into the market by your model at the same 7,000.
- He'll let you know where to go just by his approach.
- But they can't even think about going to the park by themselves.
- She'd taken off without a clear plan in mind, and California was a long way to go by car.
- And they were not going toward home, by any means.
- I wouldn't like him to go by himself at such a moment.
- When the two days were over, we went by night to the bush.
- The leaders, who had never played together before, both go by a single name.
- Of course, the mother might have been going by another name.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.