"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But his potential importance appears to go well beyond that.
- His eyes appeared to go out of focus, then they turned in Tom's direction.
- I must appear to go along with my grandmother's plan until the last moment.
- It appears to go all the way to his spine in some places.
- It was the only question on which so many appeared to go against an action taken by the leadership.
- She took a deep breath, closed her eyes, and appeared to go to sleep.
- He appeared to go to sleep, but every time Don looked at him the man's eyes met his.
- She turned over and appeared to go back to sleep.
- That way the teacher's watch down here would appear to go faster, and it wouldn't seem so long.
- He said, "Next time something appears to go wrong with the high school, we're going to track you down first."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.