"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What will happen, he thought, when things begin to go against them.
- I can't even begin to go at everything wrong with your point.
- In summer 835, the plan began to go into action.
- But then in the early 1980s things began to go wrong.
- Things began to go wrong when he got into bad company.
- But two years ago, other things began to go wrong.
- So if things begin to go wrong, they don't like to ask for outside help.
- Now, as the peace seems to hold, families are beginning to go home.
- Now, things are beginning to go well for Europe again.
- Everyone worked hard until the sun began to go down.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.