"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I have a great mind not to go to him really.
- Only then did he make up his mind to go through with it.
- He had a mind to go home again, it seems.
- There had not been time for her mind to go.
- I made up my mind to leave the park and go home.
- "But you never told me you'd made up your mind not to go to Hollywood again."
- You can't hold onto us when we've a mind to go.
- By the third day I was really worried and made up my mind to go back.
- "I have a good mind to go round and see him," he said after a while.
- One day she made up her mind to go and see for herself.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.