"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They went on, following the road that carved across the desert.
- That's why I'm going in my own car, following the rest of you.
- We went in the other direction, following the stone wall of the fence to 67th.
- They went on, following the tunnel as it wound around and down.
- And life would go on, following the rules the Council laid down for it.
- We had a tough time deciding where to go following Germany's loss in the world cup.
- They went to the prescribed chamber, following the line of the floor.
- The coach went on, following the black upright form of the other.
- She went on, following the lip of the steep bank.
- I went up to him slowly, following the angle he had taken.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.