"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The high school went through several changes throughout the 1990s.
- The war went on throughout the second half of 1 168.
- I'd been gone for a year, throughout the whole war.
- This is because blood pressure goes up and down throughout the day.
- The program will go into effect throughout the state beginning in September.
- A number of studios have gone through different name changes throughout the years.
- It went through several major internal changes throughout the 19th and 20th century.
- The first models were produced in 1940/41 and the body went through a number of design changes throughout the war.
- Then those who place go through vigorous training throughout the summer to be ready for their first game at the start of fall.
- But in fact, the world has often gone through warm periods throughout its history.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.