"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But that means at some point they may actually go below it.
- "And in some years, you really have to go below 75 percent."
- Peter was saying it would really go down in quality below 480.
- If you don't, then go to the floor below that.
- So in ten years, the interest rate goes down below 4.75%.
- We must get away from here, he said, before the sun went down below the waves.
- All sensation went away below the small of his back.
- The moment the last of the sun went below the horizon, she would have to go.
- The healing went on at a level far below words.
- Before the current bull market, that figure had never gone below 2.5 percent.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.