"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The ball must be "down" and go at least two posts before stopping or entering ropes.
- They said people must go through two doors before entering the lobby, which has mailboxes.
- After passing the brake run, the train makes a right turn going through another set of brakes before entering the station.
- Web had to go through a metal detector before entering the church.
- I came to the building in which was my destination, but went on around the block several times before entering.
- The club went 1-2 in its next three games before entering the final four matches of the regular season.
- After death, in his view, people go through a process of "purgatory" before entering into a "heaven".
- I see them going for that last drag before entering Penn Station.
- A site owner reported she learned after the event that participants went two days without water before entering the lodge.
- People who eat out generally do not want to go through a rigorous security check before entering a restaurant.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.