"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- During the winter, the sun seemed to have gone away for good.
- As of 2006, the investigation seems to have gone cold.
- The fear seemed to have gone out of her eyes as well.
- Mind you, that seems to have gone out of the window as well.
- She seemed to have gone directly to bed, which was probably the best place for her.
- On the other hand, he seemed to have gone too far this time.
- But then a whole lot of time seemed to have gone by.
- Weeks seemed to have gone by since they had arrived here.
- Now certain groups seem to have gone cold on it.
- Seems to have gone straight in the back and on out the front.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.