"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Ahead of them, everything seemed to cease and then go on again.
- Now it seemed to come and go on the wind.
- People seem to come and go, here, all the time!
- "How is it your Texas accent seems to come and go?"
- You try to meet some of the needs through your local church and charities, but the flood waters seem to increase rather than go down.
- How could I seem to die and go rotten before your eyes?
- We all seemed to split up and go our separate ways afterwards.
- But there was one black speck that did seem to come and go in the same place.
- Seems to have got a bit more spirit and go in him.
- I think it's amazing that entire product segments seem to come and go over just a couple years.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.