"come" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Later, when questions started to be asked, things would start to come to light.
- A deal between the two companies started to come together over the last couple of weeks.
- He started to come to her, but she held up a hand.
- If she did, and the baby started to come, we'll bring her back here.
- Then the man started to come around the side of the building.
- However the second half of the season was much better the players started to come together.
- The look on my face must have told him as much because be started to come to me.
- If he was left alone, the fear would start to come back.
- But a few weeks ago her game started to come together.
- We're getting the experience now, and the money is starting to come in.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.