"come" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It made the people happy when the rain came.
- What was it he did to make you so terribly angry with him before I came?
- This makes it clear how they came into my possession.
- Both men had large families, which made them reliable when it came to work.
- He found it interesting how she made him comfortable even when she came to his quarters.
- However, the book does not make it clear where the information about the existence of the letters came from.
- It'd make it a lot easier if you came along.
- Even if they didn't laugh, it would make them suspicious of me the next time I came.
- I don't think you made it plain why you came here - it's not clear to me, at present.
- But that made no one immune from fear when it actually came.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.