"come" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His voice seemed to come from a long way off.
- West's voice seemed to come to him from a long way off.
- Nothing much seemed to come from all the thinking, though.
- For a moment she seemed to come to herself again.
- The sound seemed to come from low down, close to the floor.
- His voice now seemed to come from a million miles away.
- The words seemed to come from a million miles away.
- His voice seemed to come from across the room, perhaps near the door, though he had made not a sound as he'd moved.
- Sure, they make a lot more money than most people, but for them, family really does seem to come first.
- Even the language of the show seemed to come from the 50's.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.