"come" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- How many times a month would we like people to come by?
- Would you like to come along with me, to see how?
- I would like to come play a couple weeks with the high school kids.
- She would like you to come and stay with her, just for a few days.
- If you'd like to come inside, I was just about to get some water.
- We'd like you all to come with us right away.
- I think after all, I'd like to come along with you for a while.
- He said I'd like to come over and talk about the whole situation.
- They like to come in to look over our books.
- "He just told me they were thinking of making a change, and would I like to come talk to them?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.