"affair" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They part, not to meet again for years, and never do resume their passionate affair.
- They start a passionate affair and have sexual relations on a regular basis.
- Two writers who once had a passionate affair meet years later.
- They had a passionate affair from which she became pregnant.
- For a year they have a passionate affair and everything is great.
- On the night of their first meeting, she and B begin a passionate affair.
- Their meeting immediately led to a passionate affair, and soon after to marriage.
- This leads to a passionate secret affair between the two of them.
- Of course, from your angle a brief, passionate little affair with no future might be just what you'd like.
- Their days are the same as they always were, but at night the couple conduct a wildly passionate affair.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.