"affair" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- With peace at hand, the states each turned toward their own internal affairs.
- It wasn't for me to tell them how to run their internal affairs.
- "Tell me, do you think this is a matter for internal affairs?"
- There is no such thing as internal affairs in this world we want to build.
- The department's internal affairs were receiving attention from outside as well.
- But soon they began to interfere in the internal affairs of the church.
- "We won't try to tell them how to run their internal affairs," he said.
- My second point takes us away from internal affairs to the international arena.
- The same applies to policy on legal and internal affairs.
- I do however ask myself whether Europe is in fact strong enough even to settle its own internal affairs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.