"affair" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I stand for strict economy in governmental affairs," Byrd proclaimed.
- His practice focuses on governmental and regulatory affairs at the federal, state and local levels.
- It's entirely at the discretion of each state how they organize their own governmental affairs.
- She specialized in banking, real estate finance, and governmental affairs.
- Though this was supposed to be a purely advisory body, its members eventually came to have an important influence on governmental affairs.
- The brothers were placed in power in 1083 and shared the governmental affairs between them.
- He had great natural abilities in both governmental and business affairs.
- Al Short, director of governmental affairs for the teachers group, said, "That is not happening."
- It represents the newspaper industry in governmental affairs and provides public educational services.
- Throughout the 1970s he worked in governmental affairs for several companies, and formed his own consulting group in 1979.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.