"affair" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- During all but the last two years he was also secretary of state for external affairs, taking personal charge of foreign policy.
- Only defense and external affairs would be managed by the British.
- The main responsibilities of the Governor are external affairs and public services.
- In this role, she worked on external affairs and managed a staff of 102 employees.
- You are in charge of both internal and external affairs.
- In 1978, he was elected a vice president, managing corporate external affairs.
- From 1988 to 1991, he was associate under secretary of state for external affairs.
- He was frequently occupied with external affairs during his tenure.
- We need regular meetings between officials responsible for external affairs and security.
- He was the party spokesman on Europe and external affairs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.