"affair" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His earlier Washington assignments included African affairs, international finance, and international energy policy.
- They publish briefings on African affairs and a newsletter.
- From 1961 to 1967 he was first deputy assistant secretary of state for African affairs.
- An expert in African affairs, however, expressed more caution.
- Over 250 hours of radio programmes about African literary, social and cultural affairs.
- Africa Week is a weekly magazine that covers African affairs.
- Her parents were also active in local African American affairs, including civil rights activities.
- He wrote critical essyas on many issues, including politics, history, African affairs, American culture, and civilization.
- This thought will not be news to anyone who closely follows African affairs.
- "He may prove different from what has been propagated in media - that the Bush administration is ignorant of African affairs."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.