"affair" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "But what we really got for it was a pretty poor state of financial affairs," she said.
- For many families of the dead, financial and legal affairs will be the most pressing.
- Federal judges have a different view, at least when it comes to data about their own financial affairs.
- The state has been monitoring its financial affairs for years.
- Two officials within the Court were concerned with financial affairs.
- How would they deal with the financial and other personal affairs of the victims?
- But perhaps more important than numbers is the effect I've had on financial and consumer affairs.
- "A novice like me really needs somebody to look at the state of my financial affairs."
- There is little agreement on how the building's financial affairs fell apart.
- But he also found time to put his financial affairs in order.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.