"affair" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "The Council must take over control of military affairs at once."
- Each believed himself called upon to play a great role in military affairs.
- Throughout his life he was always interested in military affairs.
- Over the next few years he was active in, first, local and soon national military affairs.
- In recent years he has begun to put his mark on a few key issues, particularly military affairs and job training.
- He has continued to be very active in military affairs.
- Late in 1813, he took up the portfolio of military affairs.
- His area of expertise is military affairs and national security.
- From then until his death in 1935, he concerned himself primarily with military and foreign affairs.
- In addition, foreign and military affairs are the government's domain.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.