"affair" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- From 1967 to 1978 he served as dean of administrative affairs.
- He will be in charge of human resources and legal and administrative affairs.
- Next, departments for technical and general administrative affairs was formed.
- He served this group as secretary and supervisor of administrative affairs.
- Within three years tensions between the two communities in administrative affairs began to show.
- This season, the award was not published neither given to any club due to an administrative affair.
- Which prime minister was previously secretary of state for administrative affairs?
- Further the government was feeling increasingly concerned about the political and administrative affairs of these tracts.
- The secretariat was often considered to be too small to handle all of the League's administrative affairs.
- The plan is to introduce a system of five chambers which will deal with criminal, civil, religious, administrative, and military affairs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.