"affair" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After all, this is a city in which detours are a daily affair.
- The larger room was clearly for daily affairs including kitchen work, with an outer wall hearth.
- Miss Keller's effort to reach out and meet other people on their own intellectual ground has kept her informed of daily affairs.
- She later went on to produce a daily current affairs show and served as the station's weather reporter.
- He practised his German on them, and interested himself in their daily affairs.
- It begins to make us see through the fog of daily affairs.
- Bombings of restaurants, banks and private businesses have become a daily affair.
- The party board handles the daily affairs of the party.
- There were a few people moving across the square, and she watched them go about their daily affairs.
- You may be too exhausted even to manage your daily affairs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.