"affair" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- During his first term in the Senate (2004-2008), he sat on the human rights, religious affairs and national minorities committee.
- The Government plays an active but limited role in religious affairs.
- Much of his work was tied up with religious affairs.
- He was very keen in religious affairs and gave it more priority throughout his life.
- They did not fight against each other because of religious affairs.
- His studies led him to dissatisfaction with religious affairs in England.
- He was on the human rights, religious affairs and national minorities committee.
- Throughout these years, he was active in many religious, civic, and educational affairs.
- His father was the first Indonesian minister of religious affairs.
- This was particularly true with respect to the religious and community affairs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.