"affair" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He took an active interest in all Jewish affairs.
- But I don't think of this as a Jewish affair.
- Sulzberger throughout his career showed great interest in Jewish affairs.
- Hanover made similar provisions in the law of 1844 on Jewish affairs.
- The promised uniform regulation of Jewish affairs was time and again postponed.
- The two men shared a profound involvement in literary, political and Jewish affairs.
- During his life, he was also a leader in Jewish affairs at the university.
- She also held leadership positions in Jewish international affairs.
- As a result of the conference, two state agencies were created to deal with "Jewish affairs".
- To take a Jewish affair seriously - he cannot persuade himself to do that.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.