"affair" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Her emphasis in European issues, as in British affairs, is on economic forces.
- The well organised races started with the 10K which turned into an all British affair.
- As chief librarian in charge of records for over thirty years, he considered the entire history of British international affairs his private domain.
- Again he specialised in British affairs, and the agency sent him as correspondent to London for a couple of years.
- This is a catastrophic moment in British and European affairs.
- During the war, Hambro got entangled in British affairs.
- Most of the American citizens felt it would be best to just avoid European and British affairs completely.
- Europe would begin to play a more significant part in British affairs in the future.
- Being a European offshore island was beginning to make a greater impact upon British affairs.
- The great and the good from British current affairs were there but it was hardly the Oscars.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.